1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using this website (“the Site”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on the Site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not: – Modify or copy the materials; – Use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); – Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site; – Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on the Site are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
4. Limitations In no event shall we or our suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Site, even if we or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on the Site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on the Site are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the Site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
7. Modifications to Terms and Conditions We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using the Site, you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to the Site shall be governed by the laws of [Your Jurisdiction] without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Contact Information: If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at contact form.